Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow, Snow go away

I knew that winter was not ready to end. We were very fortunate that we did have a great February break. The last two weeks we have had some great days. I did have some time to take advantage of the spring like days. Lat and I did get some work done but it is difficult now to work with any consistency. Oh well, the next thing you know I will be complaining about the mud, then the heat of summer.

We are still working on everything; rounding, cantering, backing and of course lateral work. The weather people are forcasting that we will begin to warm up over the weekend. I suppose it is time for me to complete my plan so that we may pursue our goals. We will be going back to basics as we always do, and doing some lungeing.

Spring will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment