Sunday, April 5, 2009

Great Riding Weekend

Saturday was a horrible day but I did have a lesson at 8:30 in the morning. I was pleased with my girl we worked very hard and we are now bending better to the right. Thank goodness I didn't have to ride outside; that wind was brutal.

Sunday was just a great day. I rode "Tobe" in the morning and we worked on steering and halts, he did well considering he has not been worked in a while. Later after going to the Horse Park to see the carraige driving stuff I came back and saddled up "Lat" and K saddled up "Villa" and we went to the nurseries for about an Hour and a half. We trotted hills and many more areas, they both did very well. It seems that "Lat" just loves going out across country. She actually JUMPED a tiny stream with me, that was a first.

I hope that next weekend we will show at Handy Acres and the 11th at The Meadows for the dressage show. The rest of this week we will practice, practice, practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment