Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Dressage Show

I am so happy, "Ms. Lat" was wonderful this weekend. We received 64% on both tests and ended up with 2 seconds. We need to work on our ride up the center line and a more active free walk but she was terrific. It was so hot and humid, both of us were very hot, but she was a trooper. The footing in this arena is deep in some places and shallow in others so it is difficult to be consistent. I have only shown there once before and it did not seem to be as noticeable last time as it was this time. The people there are very nice and accommodating.

I don't have any shows for a while so we will be working on out canter this week. The other goal will be thinking about how I can relax more so that Ms. Lat will relax with me. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment